Sunday 24 April 2011

My_Dry_Eyes

ta怎样了?
ta不开心啊? 谁弄ta?
ta生我的气了. . .我做了什么啊?
ta在哪里?
蜜吖~~~跟我讲啦~~~
最好是你了^^

Hehe...Welcome to my life...
The life without myself..only other people..
Can I name this..<MY LIFE>..? not sure..

Had anyone ever thought of me?
Will anyone even think of me?
It's nothing to be surprise of...
if the answer is <no>..

A normal human, will think of themselves first...
But...I'm abnormal...


I'm not born like that...
I became like that out of habit..

And what I get?????
Sorry???? Scolding???? 
"U did it wrong"????

What a LIFE...........
There's nothing else I can say~

3 comments:

  1. its ok....im abnormal TOO....=]...

    ReplyDelete
  2. compare to me..u're very normal=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is abnormal to a certain degree. But that's not the matter. What matter is to realize each of us only look out of our own window most of the time, but not the other way round. Lookin' into the window of ourself. In other judge not yourself too severely.....

    ReplyDelete