Saturday 30 April 2011

MiRaeL's Weather Forecast

Mirael's weather forecast : 

Today her heart rains heavily.....
It goes on and off ~~~ on and off until the moment she close her eyes......
Now she's dreaming of you~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

As for me, I chose to think of my sad past......

                    
       Why?? = ="

                           Perhaps..... I like to be sad??
                           Ha'! What a joke ~.~"

             Then..... should I say, I'm cold blooded??
                  That's what people used to describe me........


                                                                                                                           Whatever~ Forget it...




Anyway, I'm not going to continue like this..
Because there will  always be TOMORROW
And____ I will never give up praying....nor will I give up hope....


2 comments:

  1. That's da way to go, girl! The road ahead is still long...a journey of a million miles begins with the first step. One step at a time...1...2...3...4...5......

    ReplyDelete