Wednesday 13 April 2011

♥__U-KNOW___My Love___♥



东方神起"! 东方神起"!
Hero"!Hero"!Max"!Max"!
Always heard about them from huii xiin & weywey..
But they only talk about Hero(xiin) & Max(wey)
Even if I look at their picx, I only see Hero..coz he's so bright..
Plus, I'm not interested in TVXQ at all..



Until.............




<2009 Sept>..the year when I "met" LzHong, many ppl told me he looks like TVXQ Yunho
.........I didn't put it in mind......ti1l  we "stop"....
<2010 Jan>..I saw Yunho's first picx from wey's h.p...
& so coincidence, I'm yamcha-ing with my frenz(include LzHong) in Gin Hoe,
Oh my!!! they're like twins!!!!

Since then, I started noticing Yunho, ppl may think I love him becoz of lzh..
hehe, it's one of the reason..but as time goes by...I really really fall into him..

Especially when I found that he's the best dancer among Korean celebrity@@"~
He's totally my type..hehe^^""
Cool++Adorable++Handsome++....he has everything

It's the 1st time, I ever love a person I never met before so much..xDxD"!










That's the end of <How I know U-know>

And..For your information...





I still love him
more and more.......XDxDXD"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment