Monday 2 May 2011

Happy 17th Birthday__My Everlasting Friend ♥

< 2003 > 
God send this friend to me as a birthday gift ^^

5 years later....our friendship never change....and.........

 

< 2011 > 
She's still my best friend^^"!!!





............................................................... Guess who's that???=)



You're right~!! Is the most caring CHOO YEE HIAN my forever buddy~xD"!!!!!

Today is her birthday :D
Everyone~~~~Don't forget to wish her!!!

You know, find a true friend is not that easy~
But.....To me is so easy~xP"
I found her when I'm just 9...is not late you know...xD"?
Friends, Don't be jealous..xP"!

Okay, get to the point now.



HAPPY  BIRTHDAY~!!! QIN OI DI~!!! 

Put this 5 things in mind___ 

  • I'll support you in whatever you do.
  • My helping hand is always for you.
  • For you, I'm 24 hours on call ^<"
  • I'll never forget your birthday. . . no matter what~!!
  • God bless you, Jesus love you, and I love you, my friend =)



2 comments: