Sunday 19 June 2011

♥__Hoping for Miracles__♥

My mum learnt piano when she was young..
She was also a piano teacher...


Erm.....
I started taking piano lessons when I was 11 years old..


But start at this age..
was kind of slow...
So I kept jumping grade...

I didn't start from Grade 1..


My 1st exam___Grade 4...
Then Grade 6 >>> Grade 7 >>>> ....

2010..last year...


Grade 8, Last year.....
I failed.........

Obviously, 
the reason is not because I'm poor in music...

The only reason is...
I'm damn lazy~~~~
Lazy until that category~~~

Students will practice their piano everyday...
For at least 1 hour...

But I....
I just practice for not even 30 min a <week>!
Sometimes..I even skip the whole week~~@@"~~

Can you imagine my lazyness!!!!

Seriously~~~
I'm really disappointed with myself~~~

HaizzzZZZzzz.....
You won't understand that feeling....=(

2011, This year...
I'm going to retake my piano exam..

On 1st of July.....
Next friday~~~
But I still continue my lazy habit.....

2011...this year..=(


I still have 11 days...
Will I success???
Will I pass this time???


It depend on my attitude and God......





Still hoping for miracles___
Miracle____ to be hardworking~~~~

2 comments: