Wednesday 28 December 2011

Replacement ____

Today is really a happy day =]
Tell you about i tomorrow :)


ok..

I'm really happy today..until just now..

Don't know why, bt I just feel emo suddenly = ="

I noe there's a reason, bt I don't feel like facing it.


Why do I always felt like I'm left out although I have many friends ??

I'm always the replacement of a friend..

Isn't so ??? or.. Perhaps I think to much???


When any friend feel lonely, I'll be the one that replace the emptiness.



I didn't mean that I want any of your gratitude..

Juz that.. I'm also a human you know -,-"?


Not trying to take attention now..

Please don't misunderstand my meaning..


When I'm with a group of friends,
I'll be the one that look like a stranger among everyone..

That's my feeling.

Is my comfort and my advice for you guys really that transparents??

Call me out for 'yamcha', is just a duty??
So I won't think that You all forget my existance"???

Don't worry,

I won't feel lonely..

Juz do whatever pleases you,
I'll understand you.

*A Friend in need, Is a friend indeed*

Juz because I'm not really the soft type,
Juz because I never cry infront of anyone,
Juz because I never ask for comfort ,
Juz because I don't ask help for myself,

Doesn't mean I'm not a friend.

Get what I mean ?


This is just my sudden feeling..
Whether is true or not,
I don't know..

I juz felt sad everytime, I saw all those post..

If my words brought any inconvinience to you,

I apologize for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment